Adapted from multiple recipes
1 1/4 cup water plus 1 Tbsp water
2-3 Tbsp butter, softened
2 3/4 cups all-purpose white flour
1 cup wheat flour
6 Tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp yeast
Filling (mix well):
1/3 c brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Place ingredients in order listed in bread machine. Select Dough setting and press start.
2. When dough is ready, lightly flour a large surface and remove dough. Using rolling pin, roll dough to approx 8-9" wide and as long as possible (dough should be about 1/2" thick max).
3. Evenly sprinkle filling on dough, and roll into loaf. Spray loaf pan with nonstick spray and place loaf in pan with the end of the long roll on the bottom (so any filling will drip into pan).
4. Place pan in unheated oven for 1 hour. After 1 hour, turn oven to 350 F (ideally using Convection Bake setting) and set timer for 35 minutes. Let loaf cook while oven is heating. After 35 minutes, turn off oven, leave door closed with loaf inside, and cook for 5 more minutes while the oven cools.
5. Remove pan from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing loaf from pan. Let loaf cool completely before placing in plastic bag for storage.