Modified from a WW cookbook
1/3 c Splenda (or sugar, if you prefer)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
4 large apples, about 1.5 lbs, peeled, cored, and sliced into 1/4"-thick slices
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 c flour
1/4 c wheat flour
2 Tbsp rolled oats (old-fashioned style)
2 Tbsp canola oil
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Roll out the pastry dough between two large squares of parchment paper or wax paper, to ~12" diameter; ease dough into a 9" pie plate, pressing it against the side of the plate. Trim off any excess dough (I didn't have excess, fwiw)
3. Combine Splenda/sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Add the apples and juice and toss to mix well. Spoon into the pie shell.
4. Place topping ingredients in a medium bowl and stir with a fork. Squeeze mixture to form a loose ball, then break into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over the pie.
5. Bake pie 40 minutes, then loosely cover the pie with tinfoil. Bake another 15 minutes, until filling is bubbly and topping is golden. Let cool on a rack
6. Serve with vanilla ice cream ("lite" of course!) or fat-free whipped cream.
As prepared (with Splenda, but not including ice cream or whipped cream), 1/8 pie is 5 WW pts.